Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Half a decade later...

In a couple of months, I'll be renting my first apartment and completely supporting myself from my full-time job as a cook and from selling my art. I'll slowly work my way up to dealing with the corporate aspect of the restaurant that I work in and I'll be seen as a person with smart business ethic, particularly when it comes to marketing. As I continue my course work at Temple University in Geography and Urban Studies and as well as art, I hope to learn more about the environment of Philadelphia and become more involved in the inner city community. I see myself attending rallies and protests, writing letters and articles about controversial issues, and channeling the pain and suffering that I witness and feel myself, into my creativity and expression. I see myself being accepted to a top university for law school and in 5 years I hope by then I'll be heavily invested in my dream career as a social justice lawyer and activist. I want my art to continue to be a release for me and I want people to see my art as a release for them as well. I see myself traveling constantly despite my ambitious career goals. “Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment